Wednesday, October 10, 2012

First Team Meeting

Well Just had our first team meeting.  and while it was mostly boring stuff it was nice to finally meet some of the girls or at least see their faces.  Its also nice to see that they are just as excited about the season as I am.  The head coach introduced me and told the girls a little about me and that was about it.  After the meeting was over there were a couple of girls who actually came up and introduced themselves, which was really nice.  Also got my official playbook but and some free clothes, with a promise of more to come.  On the way home I couldn't sit still driving, I was giddy with excitement.  It was all I could do not to drive 90.  I think i may have to pinch myself come the first practice and game to see if this is really happening, although I am sure the knots and butterflies in my stomach will be enough to tell.  To quote for Jimmy Buffet, "Come Monday I'll be alright."  OK maybe not exactly but Monday does start practice so at least I'll be better.  If you miss it on my Facebook I did put a countdown timer just to let you know how excited I really am.  http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/basketball?iso=20121015T19&p0=70&msg=Pracitce+Begins

I know its short but that's about it.  Maybe more after Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment